Daily Bihar today news of all Bihar district video in Hindi Get latest news of Gaya Patna madhubani
Latest Daily Bihar today news from Bihar districts in Hindi i.e. 2nd
"Chak de cricket" youtube channel:
#Dailybiharnews #Biharnews #Todaybiharnews
1.#SwetaTiwari in a bold avatar in her new web series
2. Patna street vendors will now get gas connection and stove for free
Good news for all street vendors in Patna. The government has now directed all street vendors to get stove and gas connection free of cost to get rid of coal stove. In this regard, the government organized to provide free gas and stove to street vendors in Shri Krishna Memorial Hall.
3. His daughter arrives to meet #LaluYadav
His daughter Rohini Acharya arrived to meet RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav. Apart from Rohini, RJD MLA Surendra Yadav also reached Lalu Yadav. After meeting Lalu, MLA Surendra Yadav said that the health of the Supreme is bad because of this, Lalu Yadav's daughter Rohini came to meet him from Singapore. We will request the court that a small concession be given to Lalu Yadav in view of his age and health.
4. Many institutes are now using solar plates
5. This week #SSC CHSL online recruitment process will begin
6. Bhagalpur is looking forward to the Shahjangi Talab being spread over 30 acres.
At present, all efforts are being made to tackle the water problem across the country. In such a situation, the four and a half year old Shahjangi pond is working like Sanjeevani in maintaining the water level in Bhagalpur and surrounding areas. In this regard, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar also said in his election rally that this saajan pond in Bhagalpur will be developed as a tourist center, after which the local people had hoped that now this pond will be rejuvenated but the rest of the election promises of the government Like this, it looks like a hollow promise too.
7. Bihar Village #SarasMela started at Gandhi Maidan in Patna
On behalf of Jeevika, the village Saras Mela has been started for the provision of Rural Development Department. You have told me that the fair will be held in Gandhi Maidan from December 1 to December 15. The fair was inaugurated by Rural Development Minister Shravan Kumar, Arvind Kumar Chaudhary. Let me tell you that the theme of this fair organized is Swav long women developed Bihar. In this fair organized, stalls of 22 other states have been installed along with Bihar and other districts. At the same time, this fair will be the center of attraction for all handicrafts and household materials.
8. Preparations are being made for the arrival of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
9. #BSSC has vacated various posts
10. Bihar dominated the National Sub Junior Wushu Championship
11. Sign board will be installed in #Buddhistcircuit in Chinese language
In order to promote Chinese tourists, now the use of sign board in Chinese language in Buddhist circuit
12. #TarakMehta inverted eyeglass stickers will now be seen on WhatsApp too
13. Trains will run at 120 speed on Dehri Sasaram railway line
14. Seeing the rising price of onions, this city has turned onion into a god
15. Virat Kohli breaks his silence on Ravi Shastri's trolls
16. After Viscoman, #PappuYadav will distribute 35 kg of onion to people
Jap chief Pappu Yadav has once again become the messiah of the people of Bihar. But this time no relief distributions are working but people have come to the public with a diagnosis of a big problem going on. These days, all the people of Bihar are very much disturbed by the rising price of onions.
17. Isolated Raghuvansh Prasad
18. The online admission-rejecting process has started once again
19. Let's move towards the news of the season
20. You can see many special things in #ShantiStupa of Rajgir
You will find many places to visit in Rajgir. One of which is Shanti Stupa. Shanti Stupa which is built on Mount Gridhakoot which is built by the Buddha Sangha of Japan is said that Lord Mahatma Buddha gave many important sermons to people sitting on Mount Gridhakoot. The diameter of this stupa is 103 feet and height is 120 feet. Four statues of Buddha are installed at all four sides of the stupa. To reach this stupa, "Rajju Marg" has also been made, which makes the journey even more exciting.
21. Now let us know what were the prices of bullion market and petrol diesel
22. Now let us know about the eminent personality of Bihar
Today we will talk about another personality of the world of journalism. Whose name is Prasoon Bajpai. The full name of #PrasoonBajpai is Punya Prasun Bajpai. prasun Bajpai was born on 18 March 1964 in Muzaffarpur district of Bihar. Prasoon Bajpai is an anchor, journalist and editor. Prasoon Bajpai is still connected with the channel till this time. While he hosts the show named till 10, Prasun Bajpai has been fearlessly honored with the Ramnath Goenka Award for journalism.